1. 912 classes has made this service available to the users for their convenience.912 classes expressly disclaims any claim arising out of the provision of this servicebr>
2. You will be directed to a payment getway where you will be asked to choose the payment mode: (Credit/Debit card). Afterwards enter your Credit/Debit card details and follow the mandatory procedure.
3. In case of an error found in online fee payment, such as:
A. During the online payment through Credit/Debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to the some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
B. The system fails to generate the required acknowledgement due to internet malfunction.
C. Payment gets debited twice due to server error.
In such cases if the customer gets an intimation from their respective bank about the authenticity of the said transaction, then 912 classes will give back a reversal of the amount after thorough checking.
4. 912 classes accept no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments which are matters solely between the user of the service and the card provider.br>
5. 912 classes assume no liability what so ever for any monetary or other damage such as; the delay, failure, interruption etc. in connection with use of the payment gateway.br>
6. 912 classes will not be responsible in any circumstances for any interruption or errors in the operation of payment gateway.br>
7. 912 classes will not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal cost), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred from the use of this service.